Given the complexity of assessing applications, the times given below are an approximation.
- Mutual Recognition Agreements with New Zealand – three weeks
- Migration applications for new graduates who have completed study at an accredited AASW social work course – three to four weeks
- Temporary Graduate Visa (TGV) application – three to four weeks
- International Qualifications Assessments (IQA) and/or Skilled Employment (SE) applications – 20-28 weeks
- Skilled Employment (SE) applications – three-four weeks
- Renewal of previous migration assessments – two weeks
- Duplication of previous assessments for and/or eligibility for AASW membership for employment purposes – two weeks