Advanced Training in Supervision Theory and Practice - A relational & experiential process
|Date:||24 August - 27 October 2019|
|CPD hrs:||39 hours|
|Organiser:||Gestalt Therapy Brisbane|
The teaching offered will draw on the theory and practice of supervision. It will include principles of the Gestalt Therapy method in the supervisory setting: field sensitivity, relational dialogue, experimentation and here and now attention.
Learning will take place face to face, through the facilitation of incremental learning experience and experimentation, seminar-based discussions, and through collaborative and cooperative learning with facilitator and peer interaction.
Knowledge of a range of supervision models
• Skills in conducting supportive and productive supervision sessions
• Supervised skills practice
• Experience and practice of group supervision
• Peer support and interaction
• Knowledge of how to work with specific clinical issues
• Knowledge of ethics in supervision
- Psychotherapists, counsellors, social workers, psychologists, mental health workers, occupational therapists, HR managers, leadership coaches etc.
- Training is suitable and relevant for clinicians of diverse therapeutic approaches and professionals in fields not related to psychotherapy
- A professional qualification is expected and five years of experience in a relevant field.
Dr Greer White
Greer is a director at Gestalt Therapy Brisbane. She is a highly regarded educator, Gestalt psychotherapist and supervisor in private practice with over 30 years of experience.
Dr Leila Davis
Leila is a practicing General Practitioner, experienced Gestalt psychotherapist and supervisor. She is currently running a supervision group for psychotherapists in Brisbane.
Tine is a director at Gestalt Therapy Brisbane. She is an accredited Mental Health Social worker, educator, experienced Gestalt psychotherapist and supervisor in private practice.
Date and location
Gestalt Therapy Brisbane
431 Montague Road,
West End 4101
24 August - 27 October 2019