Emotional Freedom Techniques Practitioner Certification Training
|Date:||1st Nov 2019 1-3 November 2019|
|CPD hrs:||Up to 45|
Refer to body of text
The EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) Certification is a 3 day engaging and deeply interactive course. This training includes both EFT Level 1 and 2 workshops (the requirement to be an Accredited EFT Practitioner).
The EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) Certification is a 3 day engaging and deeply interactive course. This training includes both EFT Level 1 and 2 workshops – which is the requirement to be an Accredited EFT Practitioner. The EFT Certification is accredited with the IICT. Upon successful completion of the workshops and assessments, participants will receive an EFT Practitioner Certification.
TOPICS COVERED FOR EFT LEVEL 1
- What is EFT and how EFT works?
- How does EFT work for emotional issues?
- How does EFT work for physical issues?
- The history of EFT
- Psychological reversal and how to overcome it
- Overview of the standard EFT procedure
- EFT for physical issues, pain or discomfort
- Important points for applying EFT successfully
- EFT for cravings
- The Movie Technique
- The Personal Peace Procedure
TOPICS COVERED FOR EFT LEVEL 2
- Why might some people get benefits and not notice it?
- Advanced EFT techniques
- Ways to find core issues
- Testing results
- Working by telephone or online
- Working in groups – borrowed benefits
- Alternatives to tapping
- Working with shifting beliefs
- Learning objectives
- On completing the EFT certification, participants will:
- Be familiar with the history of EFT
- Have an understanding of what EFT is and what it is used for
- Be confident in constructing set up phrases
- Know the basic EFT points and sequence
- Be practised in using EFT for their own self care
- Have gained competency in using basic and advanced EFT techniques with others for a variety of concerns.
- Learner prerequisites
- Level 1 EFT must be fully attended before beginning EFT level 2
Khadine Aharon is an Accredited Social Worker who specialises in EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques). She has more than 20 years of combined experience in Community Services and Natural therapies industries. Khadine has worked with hundreds of people in individual, group and community settings. EFT has become one of her favourite transformational tools and she is passionate about sharing this technique with others. Khadine effortlessly combines her knowledge and skills to support her clients to create real transformation in their lives. She works with people who want to create change in their relationships, levels of happiness, financial success, health and how they feel about themselves
Early bird offers available through EmbraceEmpowerment.com or 15% for AASW members.
p: 1300 037 778