Clinical Professional Supervision Training
|Date:||13-15 September 2019|
|CPD hrs:||24 contact hours plus pre reading and questionnaire equates to 80 hours|
Early bird/AASW members: $750
|Organiser:||Supervision Training Services|
Supervision Training Services and Sydney Supervision Training Services supervision training is recognised by ACA, ACWA, AHA, ASCHA.OP
We offer the 'The Rise Up Model of Supervision Training'. This three day program is based on global benchmarked curriculum with concepts gleaned from best practice. The training will equip supervisors with the competencies needed for offering supervision and the theoretical knowledge that, when combined with appropriate practical experience, can serve as a foundation for a career as a professional supervisor in either a service or an academic setting.
Certificate of Attainment in Supervision is suitable for all Health professional, hypnotherapists, Psychotherapist and Social Community Workers. This face-to-face course culminates in a formal assessment phase, and has a pre-reading component of 80 hours. The course runs over three days.
Supervision will become more of a necessity in society as the findings and recommendations of the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse are handed down, and the National Code of Conduct for Healthcare Workers is considered.
STS's presenters are Australian Counselling Association registered Clinical Professional Supervisors and have had many years supervision experience in private practice affording them extensive insight into cases and a high standard of input into the issues presented in professional supervision.
As a participant you will learn:
- About the capacity of supervision
- How to acquire knowledge and techniques according to the various supervision models in order to be effective in the supervision process.
- To understand systems in aa supervision process and a way to use the process to maintain a system of integrity with counsellors.
- To develop confidence and a better understanding of how to deal with supervision situations creatively and with clarity.
- To develop intervention and collaboration skills.
- To raise awareness for change and learning processes in supervisor, counsellors and organisational structures.
The program is designed to enhance personal growth and skill development in the supervision field and it offers experiential workshops, theory and practice.
- Case study and theory assignment application working with organisational issues.
- On course handout and exercises relating to candidates developmental process.
- Feedback on personal and skill development.Working with live case studies
Barbara Matheson HACA,FCV,COS Barbara is a highly respected and widely sought after for her expertise and extensive years of experience as a supervisor and trainer. She delivers the RISE UP supervision model a powerful blend of effective and practical supervision frameworks applied across a broad range of disciplines.The course is written by Philip Armstrong CEO of ACA and Director of Optimise Potential who licensed STS to deliver the training in Victoria, Adelaide Tasmania, Barbara is a Honorary member of ACA and a Fellow of CV: RISE UP is an approved Clinical /Professional Supervision training program that meets the eligibility criteria for membership to the ACA Professional College of Supervisors. For further information on the college go to www.aca.asn.au
Lyndall Briggs HACA,AHA,COS NSW Facilitator of this Rise Up training is a Senior Hypnotherapist,Clinical Counsellor and current board member of ACA AHA and Honorary Member of ACA since 2002 Lyndall also is in private practice running down clinic, the Kingsgrove Hypnotherapy & Counselling Centre for 21 years. You can download a free copy of Lyndall’s introduction to Relaxation MP3 at http:mentalmassages.com/free-relaxation-download/
Location and date
247 Flinders Lane,
13-15 September 2019
9.00am - 5.00pm
Early bird/AASW members: $750