EFT Tapping (Emotional Freedom Techniques) Practitioner Certification
|Date:||17-19 Jul 2020|
|CPD hrs:||25 hrs in attendance plus 18 hours assessments|
Refer to body of text
The EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) Certification is a 3 day engaging and deeply interactive course which has been reformulated into an online session. This training includes both EFT Level 1 and 2 workshops – which is the requirement to be an Accredited EFT Practitioner. The EFT Certification is accredited with the IICT. Upon successful completion of the workshops and assessments, participants will receive an EFT Practitioner Certification.
TOPICS COVERED FOR EFT LEVEL 1
- What is EFT and how EFT works?
- How does EFT work for emotional issues?
- How does EFT work for physical issues?
- The history of EFT
- Psychological reversal and how to overcome it
- Overview of the standard EFT procedure
- EFT for physical issues, pain or discomfort
- Important points for applying EFT successfully
- EFT for cravings
- The Movie Technique
- The Personal Peace Procedure
TOPICS COVERED FOR EFT LEVEL 2
- Why might some people get benefits and not notice it?
- Advanced EFT techniques
- Ways to find core issues
- Testing results
- Working by telephone or online
- Working in groups – borrowed benefits
- Alternatives to tapping
- Working with shifting beliefs
On completing the EFT certification, participants will:
- Be familiar with the history of EFT
- Have an understanding of what EFT is and what it is used for
- Be confident in constructing set up phrases
- Know the basic EFT points and sequence
- Be practised in using EFT for their own self care
- Have gained competency in using basic and advanced EFT techniques with others for a variety of concerns.
Khadine Aharon is an Accredited Social Worker who specialises in EFT Tapping (Emotional Freedom Techniques). She has more than 25 years of combined experience in Community Services and Natural therapies industries. Khadine has worked with hundreds of people in individual, group and community settings. EFT has become one of her favourite transformational tools and she is passionate about sharing this technique with others. Khadine effortlessly combines her knowledge and skills to provide an interactive, practical and safe space for students to learn EFT Tapping.
Location and date
Onlne - via ZOOM
17-19 July 2020
Day 1: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Day 2 and 3: 9:30am - 5:00pm
Early bird discounts available
AASW members receive 15% off full priced training
p: 1300 037 778