EQ Magic. The Emotional Intelligence Masterclass
|Date:||6 Aug 2020|
Refer to body of text
Self-awareness; How the past holds us back and the key to creating new possibilities.
Self-mastery; Identify and apply your strengths for new resilience and mental toughness, and to conquer negativity.
People skills; Build happier relationships at home or work. Lead positive work teams and manage difficult people.
Motivation; Achieve the goals that matter to you with new motivation and success.
Coach achievement in others.
- Overcome past influences create new possibilities.
- Identify strengths for resilience and mental toughness.
- Build happier relationships at home or work.
- Lead positive work teams and manage difficult people.
- Achieve the goals that matter to you with motivation.
- Coach achievement in others.
Brad Desmond is an award-winning psychologist and educator, and a regular presenter at national and international conferences. Brad is a twenty-year member of the Australian Psychological Society and is recognised as a master trainer in Emotional Intelligence and Positive Psychology.
Location and date
William Angliss Conference Centre
555 La Trobe Street Melbourne
6 August 2020
30% early bird discount available until end April