Gold Coast Social Workers Practice Group (Jan)
|Date:||18 Jan 2020|
|Venue:||Gold Coast, Qld|
|Organiser:||Gold Coast Social Workers Practice Group|
Queensland Branch: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed
Please join the group at their start of 2020 get-together in the park, North Burleigh.
When: Saturday 18 January 2020 - 9.00am onwards
Location: Meet between Ed Hardy Park and North Burleigh Surf Club, The Esplanade, Miami Qld 4220
Theme: "Social Work Empowerment in a New Decade" - discussion led by Beni McKenzie
BYO Food - some fruit and water provided
We hope you can join us. Contact details for on the day will be sent to registrants the day prior.
If you would like to join the mailing list, please contact email@example.com
GOLD COAST SOCIAL WORKERS PRACTICE GROUP
The Practice Group has been established to:
- Promote and advocate the unique contribution social work can bring to health services on the Gold Coast.
- Promote and advocate the contributions social work can bring to private practice on the Gold Coast.
- Function as a peer group in which contemporary professional issues can be discussed such as: national registration for social work.
- Function as a network group in which local and regional issues can be identified and social work promoted.
- Prioritise, develop and provide CDP forums, workshops and presentations.
Co-convenor contact details:
Diedre Venz firstname.lastname@example.org