Gold Coast Social Workers Practice Group (Nov)
|Date:||21 Nov 2019|
|Time:||4.30pm - 6.00pm|
|Venue:||Gold Coast, Qld|
|Organiser:||Gold Coast Social Workers Practice Group|
Queensland Branch: email@example.com
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed
Register now to attend the Gold Coast Social Workers Practice Group:-
Guest Speakers: Dr Jennifer Boddy in a discussion on Environmental Social Work.
Dr Jennifer Boddy is a Senior Lecturer with Griffith University. Jenny is a highly respected and insightful Lecturer, she contributes widely to knowledge and practice of social work both in Australia and internationally. In particular Jenny has researched and added to social work knowledge in the area of environmental social work. Jenny will be speaking at our practice group about environmental social work in the current context. We look forward to hearing from Jenny, and having an opportunity to discuss and connect around these ideas.
When: Thursday 21 November 2019
Time: 4.30pm - 6.00pm
Venue: Griffith University, Gold Coast Campus, Parklands Drive, Southport, Room – G11_4.28/4.29 (Sky Lounge)
If you would like to join the mailing list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
GOLD COAST SOCIAL WORKERS PRACTICE GROUP
The Practice Group has been established to:
- Promote and advocate the unique contribution social work can bring to health services on the Gold Coast.
- Promote and advocate the contributions social work can bring to private practice on the Gold Coast.
- Function as a peer group in which contemporary professional issues can be discussed such as: national registration for social work.
- Function as a network group in which local and regional issues can be identified and social work promoted.
- Prioritise, develop and provide CDP forums, workshops and presentations.
Co-convenor contact details:
Diedre Venz email@example.com