Gold Coast Social Workers Practice Group (Oct)
|Date:||31 Oct 2019|
|Time:||5.00 - 7.00pm|
|Venue:||Gold Coast, Qld|
|Organiser:||Gold Coast Social Workers Practice Group|
Queensland Branch: email@example.com
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed
Register now to attend the Gold Coast Social Workers Practice Group:-
The Gold Coast Social Work Practice Group has reconvened for 2019 and would like to invite its members to attend a social networking opportunity on the 31st October from 5pm-7pm at Ragdoll Bar and Dining Lounge at 49 James Street, Burleigh Heads. We will be also announcing a speaker for late November. Please come along, reconnect with other practice group members and also meet new members of the committee
When: Thursday 31 October 2019
Time: 5.00pm - 7.00pm
Venue: Ragdoll Bar and Dining Lounge at 49 James Street, Burleigh Heads
If you would like to join the mailing list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
GOLD COAST SOCIAL WORKERS PRACTICE GROUP
The Practice Group has been established to:
- Promote and advocate the unique contribution social work can bring to health services on the Gold Coast.
- Promote and advocate the contributions social work can bring to private practice on the Gold Coast.
- Function as a peer group in which contemporary professional issues can be discussed such as: national registration for social work.
- Function as a network group in which local and regional issues can be identified and social work promoted.
- Prioritise, develop and provide CDP forums, workshops and presentations.