NSW Social Workers in Private Practice (SWiPP) Meeting
|Date:||Monday 27 September 2021|
|Time:||7:00pm - 8:30pm|
|CPD hrs:||1.5 hours|
AASW NSW Branch
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed
1.5 CPD hours
Medicare Compliance for Social Workers in Private Practice
This presentation will discuss:
- An overview of Medicare Compliance including the compliance functions of the Health Department and different types of compliance.
- What practitioners can put into place when setting up their practice to ensure that their record keeping is compliant with Medicare
- What happens with a Medicare Audit.
- Changes to Better Access: What you need to know
- Answers to Questions posed by participants at registration
Presenters: Belinda Swan and Su Mon Kyaw-Myint
Belinda Swan is the Director, Compliant Assessment.
Su Mon Kyaw-Myint is the Assistant Director MHD MHA MBS and Access Policy.
Date: Monday 27 September 2021
Time: 7:00pm - 8:30pm
Location: Zoom link provided on registration
** Please be advised that no recording of this meeting will be made!!