Personal Change Fitness Program
|Date:||1st Feb 2020|
The Personal Change Fitness Program is an online, blended learning program that will help you:
- satisfy CPD requirements while adding real value to your social work practice
- gain a deeper understanding of the change process and where clients most need help
- be more confident in your social work practice as you learn the latest research on how people successfully navigate the change process
- develop your own change fitness and improve your ability to handle change
- discover new Australian tools and resources that can help you assess change fitness, and will support you in helping others develop more of it
This Program is based on the latest research into the change process and personal change fitness. It consists of 12 units to be completed over 12 weeks. Each unit comprises a short video, a quiz, and reflective questions. This is to be completed in your own time, and you will have regular one-on-one contact (zoom/skype/phone) with your change fitness coach/trainer.
24/7 email support throughout the program
This is a quality training program accredited by the International Coach Federation and used in association with UTAS .
- Develop an understanding of the change fitness concept, and how change fitness influences a client's ability to make successful personal change
- Develop skills in identifying change fitness through a client's language and behaviours
- Learn how to help clients overcome change fitness barriers
- See change fitness coaching practices modelled and use that modelling as a tool to improve the social worker's skills in building change capacity
Stephanie Barlow B A (psych), BSocWk, Grad Dip Counselling, Cert IV in Business, CCFP, OCRP, MAASW. Stephanie is a social worker, an adjunct university industry specialist, a published author, and a certified change fitness practitioner. She works as a social worker on a casual basis with NSW Health; she is a Director and change fitness trainer at The Change Gym; and she is an industry specialist in post graduate programs in the School of Medicine, University of Tasmania (UTAS ) . Stephanie has also worked as a social worker in the Federal Department of Human Services. Steve Barlow, BA, MEd, PhD, Grad Dip Ed, Grad Cert Ed, Cert IV TAE, FIML, CCFP, OCRP. Steve is a certified change fitness practitioner, a Director and trainer at The Change Gym, and an adjunct lecturer in several Masters programs in the School of Medicine, University of Tasmania.
Method of delivery and dates
Intakes commences on 1 February 2020
p: 02 6677 1177