Private Practice Group (Apr)
|Date:||06 Apr 2021|
|Organiser:||AASW(Qld) - Private Practice Group|
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed
When: Tuesday 06 April 2020 - 5.30pm onwards
Venue: ZOOM - tele/videoconferencing - details will be sent to those who have registered, on the day of the meeting.
What is the PPG?
The PPG provides a forum for social workers in private practice.
It is ideal for social workers currently in or those thinking about private practice. The Group works to assist members to develop best practice and thriving private practices.
What are the PPG's main activities?
- Mutual support and networking
- Continuing professional education
- Peer supervision
- Business advice, support and education
- Advice to AASW about trends, issues, needs and solutions relevant to private practice
- Advocacy for social work and private practice
- Links to social work private practice groups nationally
How can I get involved?
Membership is open to AASW members who are in private practice or intending to operate a private practice.
Contact AASW(QLD) at email@example.com to be added to the PPG email listing.
Agendas and any papers for upcoming meetings are circulated to members registered on the Private Practice Group email list.
Brisbane meetings are held bi-monthly at 5:30pm
An agenda for the meeting will be circulated or uploaded closer to the meeting.