National Practice Groups
At the National level, the AASW runs Practice Groups via our online system SWOT. These are in addition to the Practice Groups run by the branches.
Currently the following Practice Groups operate at the National level:
• Supervision Standards Review: Member Feedback
• Accreditation Panel 2014-2015
• NDIS Community of Practice
• AMHSWs working in Medicare Locals
• Green Social Work Network
• School Social Workers Network - Australia.
Visit these groups by clicking here.
Branch Practice Groups
The AASW has a number of Practice Groups that have been established at Branch level and have a focus on a particular practice field or practice method. Visit your branch page to find out more about the Practice Groups available in your branch.