SA Branch Calendars
Please view the 2019-2020 CPD Event Calendar here
If you have an idea of a training program you would like to offer our SA members please contact the branch office. We welcome you to complete the Expression of Interest (EOI) form for presenting to our SA Members.
Areas of specific interest for 2020-2021 include:
- Clinical Supervision
- Eating Disorders
- Borderline Personality Disorders
- Navigating NDIS
- Trauma Intervention / Trauma Informed Care
- Case Formulation
- Indigenous Issues
- Therapeutic Models of Intervention
- Focused Psychological Strategies
- Complex Mental Health Issues
- Multiple Issues: Drug/Alcohol Abuse, Personality Disorders, Domestic Violence, Trauma, Suicidal thoughts
However the SA Branch CPD Committee are also open to other areas as listed in the Expression of Interest document.
Opportunities for Outer Metropolitan (eg Gawler, Noarlunga), Regional (eg Mt Gambier, Whyalla, Riverland) and Rural and Remote training (in person or via web-stream) are welcomed.
3 - 5 December 2019
Wednesday, 4 December 2019
Tuesday, 10 December 2019
SA Legal Evening Series - 101: Understanding legal knowledge and principles for Social Workers - 5 Feb 2020
Wednesday, 5 February 2020
Friday, 14 February 2020
Wednesday, 19 February 2020