> Events > Browse by Branch/Location > Asia-Pacific Social Work Conference 2021: Environment and Climate Change
Asia-Pacific Social Work Conference 2021: Environment and Climate Change
|CPD hrs:||3.25 hours|
|CPD Category:||2 - Skills and Knowledge|
Refer to listing
AASW CPD Team
(03) 9320 1000
Presentation recordings from the 26th Asia-Pacific Regional Social Work Conference 2021
Recording 1: Environment and Climate Change - Applying the UNSDGs to a group project (16 minutes)
- Applying the UNSDGs to a group project Wendy Foote, University of Newcastle
Recording 2: Environment and Climate Change - Panel (1 hour)
- Panel: My Eco-system Kit Kline, Nature Based Therapy
Recording 3: Environment and Climate Change (1 hour)
- Shared responsibility, shared vulnerability: building disaster resilience through reciprocity Pam Joseph, University of Sydney; Margot Rawsthorne, University of Sydney; Amanda Howard, University of Sydney
- Outdoor Healthcare: An emerging home for ecological and green social work Joshua McLean, Australian Association for Bush Adventure Therapy; Tom Mulvaney, Australian Association for Bush Adventure Therapy; Anita Pryor, Adventure Works Australia
- The politics of climate change and the need for a critical ethic of care Jennifer Boddy, Griffth University
Recording 4: Environment and Climate Change (1 hour)
- The recreational, cultural, and environmental meanings of water for Australian river communities Heather Downey, La Trobe University, La Trobe Rural Health School; Katie Holmes, La Trobe University, Centre for the Study of the Inland; Evelien Spelten, La Trobe University, La Trobe Rural Health School; Julia Van Vuuren, La Trobe University, Rural Department of Community Health
- Ensuring Peace and Prosperity Requires Recognising Anthropocentrism Sylvia Ramsay, Griffith University; Jennifer Boddy, Griffth University
- Becoming a green social worker- a systems analysis Julie O'Dea, SA Government; Tim Walsh, University of South Australia
3.25 hours of CPD activity: Category 2, skills and knowledge
Method of delivery
Once you have registered for this recording, all online content is available to view at your convenience via the AASW online on-demand training platform.
Please ensure that your email address is accurate and updated when you register.
The recording duration is 3.25 hours.
This recording can be claimed for CPD purposes, consistent with the CPD Goals and Hours Requirements.
Find out more today about opportunities to have your specialised social work skills recognised.
Members: $80.00 (including GST)
New Graduates, Retired and Student Members: $40.00 (including GST)
Non-members: $105.00 (including GST)
To receive member prices please login to the member centre before proceeding with your purchase.
Click submit on the right-hand side of page to register.