Advertise your research to AASW Members
Social Workers and Big Data: Let’s talk about it
Survey closes July 30th
The use of ‘big data’ when designing early intervention programs is becoming increasingly popular in Australia. Big data, when collected on members of a target population, can determine that population group’s specific health risks. As social workers are often at the fore front of recording this data into various computer programs and systems, this research seeks to explore how social workers interact with, understand and feel about ‘big data’.
What is involved
Participants are asked to take part in a survey which is expected to take around 10 minutes to complete.
How to get involved
Follow this link to complete the survey: https://qualtrics.flinders.edu.au/jfe/form/SV_9HcetCqsDoPgy0u
Institution and investigator contact
0413 725 222
Approval must be sought for all branch and national research activities. This includes, but is not limited to:
- internal evaluation or research projects
- research projects conducted by undergraduate or post-graduate students
- research involving AASW members
- research undertaken by AASW in collaboration with external agencies or research institutions
- research promoted by AASW undertaken by external agencies
With regards to internal quality assurance projects, the Research Committee provides a consultation role in reviewing the integrity of projects.
For further information contact the AASW at [email protected]