We are currently experiencing more than four times the normal volume of applications and therefore experiencing longer than usual processing times.
Due to the many different formats of attachments and frequent missing information in applications that were submitted using the superseded PDFs, processing times can vary significantly.
Please be assured that the assessment team is working through pre-assessment of all applications in a fair first in first out approach.
We are unable to respond to requests for application updates by phone as this would delay assessment further.
If you are concerned about your application progress and have not heard from us for more than 6 weeks, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Stages for online applications
Once you have submitted your online application it will progress to Review status and will be locked from any further changes.
- A pre-assessment of your application will begin to confirm the documentation lodged is complete and correct.
- You will be advised if further information is required.
- If all your information is correct and you meet Criterion 2a, you will be contacted in regard to your case study task.
- Following completion of your case study task, your application will be allocated for external assessment.
- You will be advised of an outcome within three weeks.
The times given below are an approximation and are from receipt of a complete application.
- Mental Health and all other credentials submitted by PDF: 6-15 weeks
- Mental Health and all other credentials submitted online: 5 weeks
- Reinstatements: 3 weeks