Asia-Pacific Social Work Conference 2021: Health, Disability, and Older Persons
|CPD hrs:||2 hours|
|CPD Category:||2 - Skills and Knowledge|
Refer to listing
AASW CPD Team
(03) 9320 1000
Presentation recordings from the 26th Asia-Pacific Regional Social Work Conference 2021
Recording 1: Health (1 hour)
- Health & social care rationing during COVID-19 Goetz Ottmann, Federation University
- An Open Door approach to collaborative continuous quality improvement (CQI) Tricia Quibell, Primary Care Connect; Carol Reid, Rural Health Academic Network
- A framework to prioritise social work referrals in hospital settings Joanne Hilder, University of Queensland; Jill Wilson, University of Queensland; Maree Petersen, University of Queensland
- Exploring psychosocial palliative care provision for terminally ill incarcerated persons from a human rights perspective Lise Johns, Griffith University; Stacey Gordon, Griffith University; Pippa Blackburn, AASW NSW Palliative Care Practice Group; Donna McAuliffe, Griffith University
Recording 2: Disability and Older Persons (1 hour)
- Adapting practice, tools, & assessments to eliminate inequality experienced by older persons accessing services Amanda Chadbone, Lutheran Services
- The vulnerable caring for the vulnerable: Marketisation of disability care & maintaining ethical workforce strategies in a values-based sector Carol Reid, Rural Health Academic Network; Carolynne Frost, ConnectGV
2 hours of CPD activity: Category 2, skills and knowledge
AASW Credential: Disability; Clinical; Older Persons Social Worker (coming soon)
Method of delivery
Once you have registered for this recording, all online content is available to view at your convenience via the AASW online on-demand training platform.
Please ensure that your email address is accurate and updated when you register.
The recording duration is 2 hours.
This recording can be claimed for CPD purposes, consistent with the CPD Goals and Hours Requirements.
Find out more today about opportunities to have your specialised social work skills recognised.
Members: $60.00 (including GST)
New Graduates, Retired and Student Members: $30.00 (including GST)
Non-members: $80.00 (including GST)
To receive member prices please login to the member centre before proceeding with your purchase.
Click submit on the right-hand side of page to register.