Asia-Pacific Social Work Conference 2021: Social Work Research and Publication
|CPD hrs:||3 hours|
|CPD Category:||2 - Skills and Knowledge|
Refer to listing
AASW CPD Team
(03) 9320 1000
Presentation recordings from the 26th Asia-Pacific Regional Social Work Conference 2021
Recording 1: Social Work Research - Panel (1 hour)
- Panel - Co-operative Inquiry: Applying a collaborative research method for collectively capturing practice innovations Louise Whitaker, Southern Cross University; Erica Russ, Southern Cross University; Monica Short, Charles Sturt University; Nicola Ivory, Charles Sturt University; Robyn Fitzroy, University Centre for Rural Health, Lismore
Recording 2: Social Work Research (1 hour)
- Collaborative Social Work Research and Allyship with Aboriginal Colleagues and Communities – is it really so hard? Elizabeth Orr, Borderlands; Jim Walker, University of Queensland
- Building an Australian social work research network Clare Tilbury, Griffith University;Christine Bigby, La Trobe University; Mark Hughes, Southern Cross University
- IFSW Research project on the working conditions of social workers David N Jones PhD, RSW International Federation of Social Workers
Recording 3: Writing for publication (1 hour)
- Writing for Publication: Perspectives of the Co-Editors of International Social Work Professor Patrick O'Leary (Griffith University), Professor Ming-sum Tsui (Caritas Institute of Higher Education, Hong Kong), Professor Donna McAuliffe (Griffith University)
3 hours of CPD activity: Category 2, skills and knowledge
Method of delivery
Once you have registered for this recording, all online content is available to view at your convenience via the AASW online on-demand training platform.
Please ensure that your email address is accurate and updated when you register.
The recording duration is 3 hours.
This recording can be claimed for CPD purposes, consistent with the CPD Goals and Hours Requirements.
Find out more today about opportunities to have your specialised social work skills recognised.
Members: $80.00 (including GST)
New Graduates, Retired and Student Members: $40.00 (including GST)
Non-members: $105.00 (including GST)
To receive member prices please login to the member centre before proceeding with your purchase.
Click submit on the right-hand side of page to register.