World Café for Social Work Students and Recent Graduates
|Date:||24 July 2019|
|Time:||5.30pm - 7.30pm|
|CPD hrs:||2 hrs|
$10 Student Members
$15 Student Non-members
Tas Branch Office: email@example.com
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed
Are you a social work student or recent graduate?
This event is for you if
- you are interested in learning more about the experiences of practising social workers across a range of contexts
- you have burning questions about employment options, supervision, or particular areas of social work practice
- you want to develop your professional networks
- Ally Smith - Ally Smith Consulting
- Jen Carriere - Yemaya Women’s Support Services
- Jocelyn Walter-Jones - Launceston General Hospital
- Sarah Shaw - Child & Adolescent Mental Health Services
- Tara Piper - Newstead College
Date: Wednesday 24 July 2019
Time: 5.30pm - 7.30pm
Venue: UTAS Newnham Campus, Raymond Ferrall Centre, Room X130
Registration is essential for venue and catering purposes. Please register online on the right of this page.
Members - please log in with your member number and password prior to registering so you access the member price.
Student Non-members: please select the Special pricing option to register.
The Tasmanian Branch aims to support Tasmanian social workers and social work students by offering continuing professional development and learning opportunities in a supportive, inclusive group environment.