> Events > Browse by Branch/Location > Asia-Pacific Social Work Conference 2021: Policy and Social Protection, Housing and Homelessness, and Refugees
Asia-Pacific Social Work Conference 2021: Policy and Social Protection, Housing and Homelessness, and Refugees
|CPD hrs:||3 hours|
|CPD Category:||2 - Skills and Knowledge|
Refer to listing
AASW CPD Team
(03) 9320 1000
Presentation recordings from the 26th Asia-Pacific Regional Social Work Conference 2021
Recording 1: Policy and Social Protection (1 hour)
- Social workers, SDGs & the United Nations: Experiences & reflections of the IFSW Asia Pacific UN Commission Wilaiporn Kotbungkair, IFSW UN Commission; Sebastian Cordoba, IFSW; Sug Pyo Kim, Daegu Association of Social Worker; Hamed Olamaee, IFSW; Jude Douglas, Open Polytechnic of New Zealand
- Social policy in Iran to reduce poverty & support the poor Hassan Mousavi Chelak, IFSW
Recording 2: Housing and Homelessness (1 hour)
- Social housing in Melbourne at the time of pandemic: The quest for inclusive partnership Kim Robinson, Deakin University; Linda Briskman, University of Western Sydney
- The Criminalisation of the Self: an autoethnography on homelessness in regional & urban Australia Scott Welsh, Victoria University
- Factors associated with homelessness referrals for an acute young adult psychiatric unit Alex Dymond, Gold Coast Health & Hospital Service - Queensland Health
Recording 3: Refugees (1 hour)
- Distributive Protection David Keegan, HOST International
- Reconsidering human rights in the context of mass-displacement and encampment of refugees Dorothee Hoslher, Griffith University; Sharlene Nipperess, RMIT University; Hyacinth Udah, James Cook University
- Building Inclusive Societies: What We Can Learn from Cambodian Trauma Survivors Zoe Wyatt, Hagar International
- Family based rehabilitation with Afghan refugee in Iran Hamed Olamaee, IFSW
3 hours of CPD activity: Category 2, skills and knowledge
Method of delivery
Once you have registered for this recording, all online content is available to view at your convenience via the AASW online on-demand training platform.
Please ensure that your email address is accurate and updated when you register.
The recording duration is 3 hours.
This recording can be claimed for CPD purposes, consistent with the CPD Goals and Hours Requirements.
Find out more today about opportunities to have your specialised social work skills recognised.
Members: $80.00 (including GST)
New Graduates, Retired and Student Members: $40.00 (including GST)
Non-members: $105.00 (including GST)
To receive member prices please login to the member centre before proceeding with your purchase.
Click submit on the right-hand side of page to register.