Latrobe Valley Social Work Practice Group
Seeking New Convenors
The Latrobe Valley Social Work Practice Group is looking for a new convenor or co-convenors to enable it to continue it's work to support new social work graduates.
If this might be something you'd be interested in doing, please get in touch with Anneka at the Victorian Branch on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (03) 9320 1000.
LVSWPG Committee Members
To Be Announced
To provide a space for social workers in the Latrobe Valley to network, strengthen their social work identity and promote the social work profession.
- To promote the value of the social work profession
- To provide a space for social workers to network with one another
- To provide social workers with an opportunity to build and reclaim their social work identity
- To reduce isolation among social workers
- To inform and influence the AASW branch regarding regional and national issues relevant to social work practice and values
- To connect Gippsland social workers to the AASW Branch
- To support the personal and professional development of social workers
Social workers and social work students who are eligible for AASW membership.
Currently this Practice Group is in a hiatus whilst we secure new convenors to host the group. If you'd like to be kept in the loop and alerted when the group restarts, drop Anneka a line via email@example.com
Contact the Victorian Branch
Victorian Branch Services Coordinator
(Monday to Friday)
Ph: 03 9320 1000 or 1800 630 124 (toll free alternative)
Level 7, 14-20 Blackwood Street
PO Box 2008
Royal Melbourne Hospital
Parkville Vic 3050
Connect with us on:
Tuesday 31 May 2022
Wednesday 1 June 2022
Monday 6 June 2022
Wednesday 22 June 22
Thursday, 23 June 2022