Latrobe Valley Social Work Practice Group
Phone: 0402 984 959
LVSWPG Committee Members
Margaret Batley, Co-Convenor
Melinie Ridge, Co-Convenor
Charity Sims-Jenkins, Secretary
Jodie Baker, Committee Member
Ignacio Rodriguez, Committee Member
Committee position Treasurer is open for people to nominate.
Pictured right: View west along Post Office Pl towards Post Office and Franklin St. Courtesy of Travel Victoria.
To provide a space for social workers in the Latrobe Valley to network, strengthen their social work identity and promote the social work profession.
- To promote the value of the social work profession
- To provide a space for social workers to network with one another
- To provide social workers with an opportunity to build and reclaim their social work identity
- To reduce isolation among social workers
- To inform and influence the AASW branch regarding regional and national issues relevant to social work practice and values
- To connect Gippsland social workers to the AASW Branch
- To support the personal and professional development of social workers
Social workers and social work students who are eligible for AASW membership.
2020 meeting dates will be announced in the near future, to stay informed contact LVSWPG@gmail.com
Contact the Victorian Branch
Level 7, 14-20 Blackwood Street
PO Box 2008
Royal Melbourne Hospital
Parkville Vic 3050
8 April 2020
20 April 2020
21 April 2020
22 & 23 April 2020
28 April 2020